Friday, April 24, 2009

Job Rotation!

I'm at the end of my first week of a job rotation. I have learned a lot here at CMS and I have had some great teachers! I have one more week left and I can't wait to see what I'm going to learn next. I hope Karla is having as much fun at FAI as I am having here - I had some big shoes to fill! I did sign up for flikr a week ago, but I have not had much time here to check it out (It took me while to sign up because apparently I had a yahoo id - but didn't remember I had a yahoo id so I needed them to send me both my user name and my password and then of course they make you reset your password and so on and so on...) - I hope to play around with it next week along with whatever else I'm supposed to do for week four.

3 comments:

  1. So far, every single person doing a rotation has LOVED it! That obviously was an itch that needed to be scratched, and it has the added benefit of introducing co-workers who might never get to know each other. I'm lucky to have met you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have to second annot8's comments. Folks really are loving the opportunity to experience something new for a few weeks. I love that you are so excited about branching out and trying new things!

    ReplyDelete